Celestron Omni 9mm Eyepiece (1.25")
Celestron Omni 9mm Eyepiece offer a 50º apparent field of view, perfect for the Moon, planets, and a plethora of deep-sky objects. The premium four-element optical set is finished with multiple layers of high-transmission coatings for clear, sharp images. The edges of the optics are blackened for increased contrast.
The Celestron Omni 9mm Eyepiece body is made of aluminum. A two-step anodizing process results in a beautiful matte finish that resists reflections and glare. Each eyepiece in the Omni Series includes a black rubber eyecup. It can be left up or folded down for better observations while wearing eyeglasses. Models with a longer barrel (15 mm, 32 mm, 40 mm) include a rubberized grip for non-slip handling during observing sessions. The insert barrel is threaded to accept 1.25filters.
- Omni eyepieces offer a quality 4-element Plossl optical design at a super affordable price
- Rubber eyecups provide comfort and increase contrast. Leave them up or fold them down when wearing eyeglasses.
- Beautiful matte aluminum barrels and blackened lens edges prevent internal reflections
- 1.25″ barrels are threaded to accept filters
- Apparent Field of View: 50 “
- Barrel Size (in): 1.25 in (32 mm)
- Eye Relief (mm): 6 mm (0.24 in)
- Focal Length: 9 mm (0.35 in)
- Number of Lens Elements: 4