Celestron Binocular Nature DX 10X42
The Celestron 10×42 Nature DX Binocular is the perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. A great first step into the world of serious sport optics, the views through Nature DX rival those of more expensive binoculars, at a price to fit your budget.
With phase-coated BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics, Celestron 10×42 Nature DX Binocular reveals image detail you wont find with other entry-level binoculars. And when youre off the trail, enjoy superb views of concerts, sporting events, and more.
Nature DX’s high quality BaK-4 prisms are phase coated to increase contrast and resolution. Phase coated prisms, combined with fully multi-coated lenses, provide maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, for brighter images, even in low light conditions.
With 8x magnification and 42 mm objective lenses, Celestron 10×42 Nature DX Binocular strikes the perfect balance between performance and ease of use. Acquire and follow your subject quickly in the wide field of view. Or, observe nearby subjects like plants and insects with a close focus of just 6.5 feet.
Binoculars that fit your lifestyle
A durable rubber armoured, poly carbonate housing protects your Nature DX binoculars from damage without weighing you down. Twist-up eye cups with multiple stops ensure proper positioning of the eyes, even for eyeglass wearers.
Waterproof, fog proof, and nitrogen purged, these binoculars can withstand the elements. Theyre easy to pack, even for long excursions, and fit comfortably in a glove box or oversized pocket.
Bird watching made easy
Birders will love Nature DX for its bright, sharp views of distinguishing features and markings. Youll get more bird identifications and more enjoyment from each birding outing. The 10×42 model is a favourite among beginning and intermediate birders, since birds are easier to locate and follow in its wide field of view. Take your passion for birding to the next level with Nature DX!
- Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, waterproof and fully rubber armored
- Phase coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution
- Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path
- Close focus of 6.5 feet for viewing nearby subjects
- Sturdy, twist-up eyecups with multiple stops. Eyeglass friendly with 17.5 mm of eye relief.
- Angular Field of View: 5.8″
- Close Focus: 6.5ft / 2m
- Dimensions LxWxH (in/mm): 5.3″ x 4.9″ x 2″ / 135 mm x 126 mm x 52 mm
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief (mm): 14 mm
- IPD Max: 74 mm
- IPD Min: 56 mm
- Linear Field of View: 304ft / 101m @ 1,000 yds
- Magnification (x): 10x
- Nitrogen Filled (Fog proof): Yes
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 42 mm
- Optical Coatings; Fully Multi-Coated
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Relative Brightness: 17.64
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Twilight Factor: 20.49
- Waterproof: Yes
- Weight (oz): 22.2 oz (629 g)