Celestron Accessory Kit Powerseeker
The Celestron PowerSeeker Accessory Kit is a great way to expand the enjoyment of your telescope. Inside the plastic, foam-lined carry case you’ll find these accessories:
- 15 mm Kellner Eyepiece – 1.25″
- 9 mm Kellner Eyepiece – 1.25″
- #80A Blue Filter – 1.25″
- #25 Red Filter – 1.25″
- Moon Filter – 1.25″
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Note: These eyepieces are not compatible with the Powerseeker 50AZ
- This economical seven-piece accessory kit enhances the performance of your Celestron PowerSeeker, or most any other telescope
- Includes two full-size 1.25 eyepieces, three eyepiece filters, a cleaning cloth, and a case
- One medium power and one high power eyepiece give you a new perspective on celestial objects
- A Moon filter helps block out some moonlight so you can see more lunar detail, and the two color filters (Red and Blue) highlight features on Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn
- A hard plastic carry case keeps everything safe in the foam-lined interior
Cleaning Cloth & Case – Keep the microfiber cleaning cloth stashed in your PowerSeeker Accessory Kit case so that it will always be handy. It’s better to use a microfiber cloth on your optics than wipes or tissue, as it will not leave a residue, and can be reused. Remember to blow or brush any dust particles off of your optics before rubbing them with the cloth.
The black plastic carry case has die-cut foam inside to protect and cushion your accessories. Keep each one in its appointed place when not in use and you’ll keep them looking and performing like new.