Pelican 45QT Elite Cooler Case
The Pelican Cooler Case 45 QT from Pelican is an ultra-durable cooler designed for rugged outdoor activities and long-term cold retention. With a freezer grade gasket and 2″ polyurethane insulation it is tested to retain ice up to 10 days.
Its press and pull latches are built wide to be functional with gloves on and the molded-in and hinged handles offer a dual system for carrying or pulling the cooler. Molded-in tie downs enable the cooler to be secured in-place when on a boat or in the bed of a truck and molded-in hasps with a stainless-steel plate provide a strong spot to place a padlock.
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Guaranteed for life
- Made in USA
- Custom Color Program
- Up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2″ polyurethane insulation
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- BODY: Polyethylene
- LATCH: ABS
- HANDLE: TPE
- SPIGOT: Polypropylene
- HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
- INSULATION: Polyurethane
- VOLUME: 45QT
- INT VOLUME: 1.58 ft³ (0.045 m³)
- INSULATION THICKNESS: 2.00″ (5.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: 35.95 lbs (16.3 kg)
- CERTIFICATIONS: IGBC Certified Bear Resistant
The purpose of this certification is to help keep bears safe and significantly reduce bear-human encounters by ensuring that bears do not have access and become conditioned to anthropogenic foods and other bear attractants that increase these encounters.
This certification involves intense impact and penetration testing by use of visual inspection, mechanical methods and captive Grizzly Bear testing over extended periods of time.
Information relative to the IGBC testing and certification program can be viewed at www.IGBConline.org.
**Pelican Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376