M&K Sound LCR 750 Black Pair
Introducing the first true update to the classic 750 Series.
The NEW Miller & Kreisel 750 Series takes the THX Select category to new a level and we are proud to introduce a true acoustic upgrade, in the form of our own customized Danish designed and produced tweeters.
We’ve taken the innovative high-performance technologies from the S150
Series and integrated them into the NEW Miller & Kreisel 750 Series.
Built on the S150 Series
- Created using the technologies, innovations and learnings from the newly redesigned S150 Series.
- Selected components derived from S150 Series.
New Danish-designed high-performance tweeters
- 28 mm vented voice coils provide high power handling and extended linearity.
- 28 mm high-precision coated soft dome.
- Specially constructed resonance-damped tweeter magnet-system for precise transient control.
- Integrated waveguide combined with short horn load for wide dispersion and smooth frequency response.
- High frequency prism system – Curved metal grill and angle tweeter for optimized off-axis response as well as on-axis response.
New 5.25-inch woofers
- Aluminum distortion-killer rings for reduced distortion at high SPL levels.
- New extra-stiff coated fiberglass cone with special M&K profile geometry.
- Vented pole piece in magnet system for low compression performance.
- Vented voice coil for low compression.
New optimized crossovers
- Phase-focused crossover designs optimized for low crossover points and transient control.
- New proprietary M&K Sound interconnect cables.
Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 3dB
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Power Handling: 25-400W
Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.1 x 7 x 8.8 in
Weight: 15.25 lbs
Sensitivity: 90 dB
Bass/Midrange: 2 x 5.25" Polypropylene
Tweeter: 1,1" Coated Silk dome